Friday, January 02, 2004

2003 - A Look Back


it's here. a new year. another year and another christmas has flown by as usual. i figured that i should do a year-in-review on my blog but, surprisingly, i can't think of much to write. a few things stick out though...

THINGS I HATED (okay, "disliked"):
1. the San Diego fires
2. my childhood camp burning down
3. lots of months of unemployment
4. "Anger Management"
5. the end of "oz" and "buffy"
6. "Hulk"
7. "Matrix Reloaded"
8. the supermarket strike
9. "Terminator 3"
10. grandparents getting older and sicker
11. traffic getting worse
12. my increasing inability to drink a lot without feeling crappy the next morning

THINGS I LOVED:
1. getting engaged
2. "Pirates of the Caribbean"
3. seeing john's name in "Italian Job"
4. "Lord of the Rings"
5. watching the sunset at my parents new house
6. eating more sushi
7. getting a steady job 4 minutes from my house
8. watching my friends get engaged/married
9. "Freaky Friday"
10. hanging at Detroit St.
11. reuniting with the PQ Posse over the holidays
12. sequoia national park with the dietricks
13. joan rivers and stacey jennings and the oscars
14. looking up movies that came out in the past year for blog purposes and finding these gems:
blow me sandwich
nice azz tits
clowns and suicide
the karate dog aka unleashed
deep throat this 15
fast times at deep crack high
gutter balls
brittany speared

No comments: