Thursday, March 04, 2004

snippets


amusing bits and pieces from my day today...

1. opening our wall-mounted first aid kit in the kitchen today for the first time and being genuinely shocked and happy about the array of different sized bandages, ointments, and pills.

2. mistakenly answering my boss' phone at work, "Blank Blank's house" (name omitted to protect my job)

3. getting soup at the gelson's supermarket salad bar and totally hitting the lid wrong so it fell into the soup. i apologized to the lunch crowd as i tried to fix it but to no avail. as i scurried away, i noticed that the old white guy behind me was not amused.

4. my boss walked in from lunch just as i was on the phone with john and saying 'oh, i forgot to tell you that terrell owens got traded to baltimore." he was also not that amused.

No comments: