Wednesday, August 16, 2006

work


work has taken over my brain for the past week. busy days, busy nights at home on the computer, and busy weekend with work. this past weekend my feelings towards work tended towards rage and i had to stay inside next to a computer saturday and sunday. there were travel emergencies and last minute flights to hong kong and a bunch of other nonsense. that and some bastards decided to try to bring down a lot of international flights. that doesn't make my job any easier. but hey, this isn't a forum for bitching, is it? oh wait, is it?

the work days aren't all bad as there are small peaks that make me smile. a rad long email from a good friend, a surprise gift from an appreciative crew member, a cool celeb sighting. (jimmy caan...hey! that's sonny from 'the godfather'. awesome.)

though today is a sad day. one of the actors from my favorite movie of all time (yes, you heard me) has passed away. bruno kirby from 'when harry met sally'. jess who owned the wagon wheel coffee table. a really funny actor who was also funny in 'city slickers'. some of my favorite quotes:

"You made a woman meow?"

"Baby talk? That's not a saying!"

"Draw SOMETHING resembling ANYTHING."

give it up for bruno kirby.

No comments: