Monday, January 28, 2008

mish mosh


Too busy to post...I've used that excuse before but it's true. This film is kicking my ass and with only two weeks to go before shooting, it's crunch time. My plants are all dead, my house is dusty, the laundry is piled up, my pool is overflowing from the rain, and I've barely managed to pay the bills.

About three weeks ago I started a list about 2007 and then never posted it because it "wasn't finished". Well, I'll never work on it so here it is below...

Best of 2007

best cheese – brie (with pumpkin butter on a baguette)

best drunk meal – breakfast burrito at swingers

best meal – 4 course brunch at the twin peaks hotel in Washington

best concert – polyphonic spree at the el rey

best “bad” pop song – "before he cheats" by carrie underwood and "what goes around" by JT

best book I read – Middlesex

best wedding dancefloor song – "livin’ on a prayer"

best purchase – house

best Valley find – Menchie’s self-serve frozen yogurt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fatty liver and cholesterol medication fatty liver
and cholesterol medication fatty liver and cholesterol medication

my site: fatty liver disease caused by medications