Friday, October 03, 2003

our next governor...


i wasn't going to post this but these quotes are too good to pass by. everyone must hear them. and i'm gonna say that they MUST be true because kevin has been telling the same story about his friend for years. so that's confirmation. confirmation that california has a seriously crazy, sexually disturbed man running for governor. and not just your normal famous male actor trying to get laid a lot. no. it's you're psychotic sex-addict type of guy.

these came from the LA Times article where women talked about their experiences with arnold...

From a woman on the set of T2 -
"I was walking on the set and Arnold called out, 'Come here, you sexy devil,' and reached out and pulled me on to his lap," the woman recalled.
She said he then whispered in her ear: "Have you ever had a man slide his tongue in your [anus]?"


And from a waitress -
One Sunday, she said, she was pouring coffee at the table when Schwarzenegger beckoned her to his side.
"I bent down to listen to him," she recalled. "He said, a little louder than a whisper, 'I want you to do a favor for me.' I thought, OK, maybe he wanted more bread. And he said, 'I want you to go in the bathroom, stick your finger in your [vagina], and bring it out to me.' "


join arnold, won't you?

No comments: