Friday, January 23, 2004

highlights of my week


this week is finally over (thank goodness) and while most of it sucked, there were a few highlights.

- meeting and chatting with the producer of "Magnolia" one of my favorite movies of all time (who also produced "Punchdrunk Love" and "Boogie Nights"). he's english, he's cool, and he was very nice to me.

- the chocolate birthday cake from my coworker's mini-celebration here.

- getting to wear jeans today because it's casual friday.

- but the biggest high point, BY FAR, must be from my morning ride into work. listening to kroq, listening to the sports guy Money.... he made a reference to the "ronald mcdonald miller scam" that i absolutely flipped for. anyone who a) understands that reference and b) USES that reference, will have my heart forever.

No comments: