Monday, January 16, 2006

only in LA


recently overheard...

"call in and caller #10 will receive a free surgical procedure at the beverly hills plastic surgery center!"
- d.j. on star 98.7

"this is fucking unbelievable. my trailer should be the closest to set. today i had to walk another 20 yards."
- director yelling at a p.a. on set and yes, someone did get fired for this.

"you can take my car, but don't touch my food. you can take my tv, but don't touch my food. you can take my man, but DON'T TOUCH MY FOOD."
- awesome big black woman laughing with her friends at roscoe's chicken and waffles. when it comes to roscoe's, i may agree with her.

"this underwear is cutting into my vagina and ass."
- female comedianne who believes jesus may love magic as she lifted up her skirt and showed the whole crew.

"he won't get into the car unless it's a black suburban with sirius satellite radio, a personal dvd and cd player, and stocked with fiji water, chewing gum, breath mints, a new york times, an l.a. times, a variety, and a hollywood reporter. and tell the driver not to talk to him."
- assistant to horrible untalented actor.

that's all for now but also a very happy birthday to leigh!

No comments: