Tuesday, March 04, 2008

neglect


This blog has been neglected, big time. I even skipped the post Oscars round-up which was sad but I had to do it. No time to comb through thousands of party photos though I usually love to do so. Maybe I would have posted if I had had anything to say besides, "oh, doesn't keri russell look pretty?" and "i think anne hathaway beat katherine heigl in the battle of the one shoulder red dresses" and "damn james mcavoy is hot for a midget" and "cameron diaz is a hot mess who i want to hang out with." But, sadly, this job got in the way of blogging.

January until now has been a blur of getting up early, getting dressed, going to work, getting put through the wringer, driving home, maybe watching 30 mins of television, and falling asleep. But my job is mostly fun and challenging so I'm not complaining. I'm merely making excuses.

As you may or may not know, I leave for Prague soon and I'll be there for about 10 weeks. I'm hoping to use this site to update friends with photos and hysterical stories about Czech life. This may or may not happen. But at least I plan on trying to do so. And isn't planning half the battle? Or something?

p.s. Don't go see "The Other Boleyn Girl". Unless you want further proof that ScarJo has an ugly face and nothing more to offer than a large pair of breasts.

No comments: