Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What is the deal with Angie?


Angelina Jolie. She's famous. Like, really famous. She also must be a genius. Because she manipulated the media into turning her from a blood-vial, sex-crazed lunatic to some sort of saint who emits a holy glow at all times. My friends who have worked with her definitely say she's no saint but I do admire all of her charity work. But isn't it time we stop calling her one of the sexiest women alive? Her magazine spreads look great but every time she shows up to a red carpet she's wearing a tent. Literally. Yards and yards of fabric draped over what I can honestly say is a skeletal frame. This woman is severely underweight. Is this sexy? That combined with the fact that her acting is always overrated and she can barely deign to speak to these poor nervous red carpet interviewers. I don't know. I think I'm over her.

Though she is still hotter than Aniston.

No comments: