Monday, March 02, 2009

the bonus of unemployment...celeb sightings


The funny thing about not working is that you have plenty of time to blog. Yet you have nothing to blog about. I have discovered (or reconfirmed) that I am not cut out for a life of leisure. I get bored, I get antsy, and I don't have a hobby that lends itself to alone time. My hubby loves playing music, writing, etc. and all of that means that he loves time off work and doesn't mind being home alone. I'm pretty much the opposite.

The plus side is that when you go to lunch or happy hour or brunch with your other unemployed friends on a weekday, you see lots of actors. I've been seeing lots of really minor character actors but those are my favorites. The other day I saw Rachel Griffiths crossing the street. Then I was picking up some take-out and this random guy from Carnivale was in there. But best yet, I was getting brunch and standing in line next to Tory from Battlestar Galactica. I wanted to geek out but I maintained my composure.

No comments: